Sunday, March 5, 2017


Sunday


1. Wake up early
2. Convince myself to go back to sleep


Repeat steps 1-2 three times

Lounge in bed
Read Missy Piggle-Wiggle (delightful!)
Time for brekkie - avocado toast
Out the door, ready for Sunday visits
Stop 1:  Rod's mom
Stop 2:  My mom
Stop 3:  My brother

4:45 - heading home
hungry
no one else around

What should I eat?
Scavenge fridge for whatever looks good (not much)

Tonight's goals:
Grading
Lesson Planning
Send out piano billing
Laundry

So glad this is a long weekend
I need tomorrow to recover from today!



3 comments:

  1. Sundays are my favorite day of the week! P.J. day for me! Why do you have a long weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a busy Sunday like this and am really wishing we had a three day weekend. Unfortunately, that's not the case! If we did, I'd dig Missy Piggle Wiggle out of my TBR stack . I loved Mrs. Piggle Wiggle when I was a little girl and can't wait to check out this new series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sundays are NEVER long enough. That or the list is just too darn long! Hope your Monday was productive!

    ReplyDelete